Saturday, March 8, 2008

Shampoo, Rinse, View

It's Saturday morning, YEAHHH! The weekend has finally arrived. I try to get up early but yet I want to sleep in. So I compromise and get up at 9.

As with most weekdays, I hop in the shower and begin the lather, rinse, repeat and the cleaning of the nooks and crannies. On saturdays, I seem to enjoy something extra special about my shower. Something most people don't have. That's the amazing view from my shower window.

The picture doesn't do the view justice. You have to see it in person. So come join me in my shower so I can show you this spectacular view. Now THAT sounds like a line in the M2M personals.

I just figured out why my water bill is so high.

Love Ya!

1 comment:

alusair said...

Nice :) wish I could have my view kind like that