Friday, August 10, 2007

To my surprise

As you can tell by the time on the photo, I was a bit shocked when Taz the wonder mutt took my picture.

I was in a deep sleep (because it was 2 AM) when all of a sudden a flash went off. I thought it was Corey playing a joke but realized he was drinking his "2 AM cup of hot co-co" at the local Kwicky Mart.

I opened my eyes and to my shock, my dog Taz, the wonder mutt was standing above me with a poloroid camera and a burnt flash cube. Before I could react, taz quickly took another picture; and that's the picture you see now.

Don't ask me to explain the situation. Don't ask how a dog could take a picture. Don't ask why corey is at the Kwicky Mart at 2 AM. It's all just a part of my world. . .

Or it could have just been a dream. You decide ;-)

This blogl was sent by PNN Mobile. Check out PNN on your cellphone at www.proudcast.com

No comments: