Friday, February 22, 2008

My Life is a Sticky Note

My memory was never any good. For as long as I can remember (no pun intended). I always had to depend on notes. Whoever invented sticky notes is an amazing person.

My life is a sticky note. I need these square little pieces of gold (yellow gold). The only problem now is that my desk, floor, walls are being taken over by these tree slices. I have notes everywhere. The biggest problem is that I have sticky notes reminding me what other sticky notes mean. It's becoming a endless cycle of notes branching off each other, depending on each other for their true meaning.

I made the decision today to cut all ties with these sticky notes. Sticky notes are no longer my friend. Today I copied down all the messages from these sticky notes and either put them in my PDA or put them on my computer.

BTW, if you have a Mac, like I do, there's an application called ''Stickies''. It's basically electronic sticky notes. Well now i'm a ''stickies addict'' I cleaned up my desktop only to make a mess of my desktop. (figure it out)

Love ya!

No comments: