Sunday, October 28, 2007

Come on King

This looks nothing like what was on the menu board!

I wish I would have taken a picture of the menu. You could have seen this giant toasted sourdough-bread burger piled high with meat, cheese, bacon, tomato. According to the picture, I would have to use two hands to eat this mammoth burger.


What I got was a totally different thing. I got this flat, soggy, untoasted sandwich with cold bacon and a little round piece of hamburger meat. It was so disappointing! Here it is, Sunday afternoon. A beautiful day in Sunny Palm Springs, California. I was such in the mood for a good burger. When I walked into the King's place, I saw this amazing grilled sourdough burger on the menu. It said "NEW", so I thought it had to be good.

This thing looked like a welfare burger. You know, one of those sandwiches made at home because you can't afford to go out and eat. It was nasty. I can't believe they have the nerve to call this thing "NEW". It looks like it's been sitting back there since the place opened.

I'm going to see if I can enlarge this photo I took. I would like to take it back to this fast food joint and tell them to put THIS picture up on the menu. Let's see how many burgers they sell then!

This email was sent by PNN Mobile. Check out PNN on your cellphone at www.proudcast.com

No comments: