Sunday, October 7, 2007

Somebody PLEEZE Help Me!

Now I know that you've heard me whine about this before but, damn it, today I mean it! I am over the retail thing! I'm over it, i'm over it! I want to sell this store! Do I need to explain it again? OK, in a nutshell, we bought a store in Palm Springs to do a reality show out of. The reality shoot is over and now we want to get rid of the store.

I know sooner or later we're going to sell it but I want to get rid of this thing today! So listen up you silly little freaks, if you would like to own a cool little gay shop on a cool little gay street in a cool little gay town - then call me damn you.
The store makes great money, has great foot traffic with lots of regular customers and really is a great business.

The next question is that if this is such a ''great business'' then why are we so eager to sell it? Good question you silly little freak you! The answer is because I DON'T DON'T DO RETAIL! I'm not the retail type. I don't have the patience to deal with the queens that need the attention when they shop. Oh, don't gasp, I'm just being honest .

So here it is, once again, another sunday afternoon and I'm sitting here in the store, ringin' up product. I'm sure your next question is why don't we hire someone. Have you ever tried to hire help for a store like this? In this town? We've been down that road before. We've hired them all - tweakers, druggies, alchoholics, thieves, and the ever-popular ''instant-quitters''. There you go again, gasping. I'm just keeping it real.

So, if you're looking for a great retail business that you and your silly little freaky partner can run while living in the best gay oasis on earth, then call me. We do have an agent for the retail store, so call him instead and don't bother me (just kidding) . . . . .(no I'm not).

For details on the store, go to:
http://pridenation.com/storesale.htm


This email was sent by PNN Mobile. Check out PNN on your cellphone at www.proudcast.com

No comments: