Sunday, October 21, 2007

Teaching Blog 101 on a Saturday Night

Once again, as in past blogs, I need to bring your attention to the date and time on the photo. This is important because I must emphasise how truly pathetic my life has become.

It's saturday night and i'm sitting in the studio with Jacky (from Proud TV's Jacky Flax Show). I'm teaching her how to upload videos to YouTube. She wants to start a new blog with the topic of Princess Diane. I didn't ask any questions because if I did, that means she would explain and I don't want to know.

Anyhoooo, right next door to our studio is a gay nightclub. As I sit here with Jacky, having an exciting 'ol time, I can hear all the party crowd next door bored out of their wits. As a matter of fact, they're so bored over there, I can hear cheering, glasses clinging,and hook ups a happenin'.

I must not be distacted with all that bordem. I need to be focused on all this exciting blog tech stuff because it's another Saturday night and this is my world.

This email was sent by PNN Mobile. Check out PNN on your cellphone at www.proudcast.com

No comments: