Saturday, February 21, 2009

CAFFEINE MAKES MY WORLD GO 'ROUND

I work a lot of hours. On average I work at least 12 hours a day, 6 days a week. So I need to fuel my day and I do so with caffeine.

Boy do I ever get through my day with caffeine. I start my day with coffee Get through my day with Diet Pepsi and end my day with hot tea. Look at that lucious cup of tea. Isn't it beautiful ?

Please excuse me why I talk to my lovely little cup of hot tea. "Hey tea, what's up? You look so good. Once you go black, you never go back. I need to tea-bag you right now. I need to slop you down with some honey. I need to spank you right now little tea cup. You've been a bad little tea cup You naughty little tea cup. I need to sop you up with a biscuit."

The rest of my tea talk will have to be done in private because thing are going to get a bit kinky. Peace out.

No comments: