Wednesday, February 25, 2009

HE JUST WON'T GIVE UP HIS TOY

Taz the wonder mutt has a toy that he truly loves. He's had it for years and it was given to him from his grandmother.

The only problem is that this "little buddy" of his has seen its day. All ths stuffing is gone. It smells. It's dirty. I thought that I threw this away but it seems to be popping up over and over again.

I tried to burn it but it will not ignite. I tried to throw it out in the street but it runs back into the house. I tried blowing it up but at the last minute; it picked up the M80 and dropped it down my shorts (that was not cool).

I tried strangling it, it spit in my face. Tried running it over with my car, it got in a Hummer and ran ME over. Tried throwing it off a cliff, it gained flight then hovered over my head and crapped on me. Tried burning it with acid but it protected itself by hiding in a Hostess Twinkie.

So the moral of this story, don't throw away your dogs toys. Let it live, let it do what it's intended to do. . . Make your dog happy.

No comments: